Calling All 3rd Grade Students to Participate in the 6th Annual Fire & Life Safety Calendar Contest!
The NH State Fire Marshal’s Office, as well as the NH Fire Prevention Society, are calling out to ALL the 3rd Grade Students within the state of New Hampshire…. WE NEED YOU!!
We all know that Fire Prevention and Life Safety Awareness should be a part of daily life throughout the year. Every year we invite 3rd grade students (in public, private and homeschool settings) to take on this fun, educational challenge of researching a fire and life safety theme and designing a poster showing their important fire prevention and life safety message. Students will need to:
- Research chosen topic from list to ensure message and picture are accurate.
- Use white paper not exceeding 11×17.
- Hold paper in landscape orientation.
- Fill out the contact information (form online) and attach to the back of poster.
- Submit no later than February 23, 2018.
Now remember kids, we do encourage you to ask your classroom, or art teacher, to get the whole class involved, but you can certainly enter individually! Winners will be notified and invited to attend an Evening of Recognition with Sparky the Fire Dog!
Learn more at https://www.nh.gov/safety/divisions/firesafety/special-operations/pub_ed/CalendarContest.html